domingo, setembro 14, 2008

Porque os Stones rocks...

You showed me my tomorrow,
Beside a box of matches
My hopes have been stolen
My just ring true depends who you..prefer
If it's true you're gonna run away,
Tell me where,
Ill meet you there
If i pack away the laughter,
And tell you how it feels.
If i've questions of the feature
That rolls on your dream reel

The day after you stole my heart,
Everything i touched told me,
It would be better shared with you
And you're hiding in my soup
In silences were the teasing of the fire
Be followed by the thud

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it
How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but
I don't know nothing 'bout love

Um comentário:

Rafael disse...

Letra muito bonita...
Te amo e o DEAN é lindo!!!

:D