domingo, dezembro 27, 2009

Mandinka


Wherever you are
You will carry always
Truth of the [b]scars[/b]
And the darkness of your faith
Slowly move on
How did we get to here
It all went wrong
Gravity claiming all your tears
Everything looks so much better now
Looks so much better now
You have no right
To ask me now
You were never that around
And I have missed
No-one's coming round here
You have no right
To calm me down
You were never that around
I have missed
Cold contagious
All the mighty mighty men
What you save is
What you lose out in the end
cold contagious
Deeply grounded

Why can't each of us in the world ever see,
"the best things in life are free"
little sounds of laughter or one hug, a smile
A kiss from you to me

So how can I say, i'm lonely
And say for me the sun won't shine?



Ron Franz: I'm going to miss you when you go.
Christopher McCandless: I will miss you too, but you are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from the joy of human relationships. God's place is all around us, it is in everything and in anything we can experience. People just need to change the way they look at things.
Ron Franz: Yeah. I am going to take stock of that. You know I am. I want to tell you something. From bits and pieces of what you have told me about your family, your mother and your dad... And I know you have problems with the church too... But there is some kind of bigger thing that we can all appreciate and it sounds to me you don't mind calling it God. But when you forgive, you love. And when you love, God's light shines through you.
Christopher McCandless: Holy shit!

Nenhum comentário: