terça-feira, dezembro 22, 2009

...Giant teacups and spin round and round in circles until we puke.

Molly Gunn: The last time I saw my mom and dad, I was eight going on nine... eight years, six months, and three days... almost as old as you are. They were going on tour and leaving me behind for the first time, because they didn't want me missing any more school, and they came to my room to say goodbye and I wouldn't open the door, so they left. I fell asleep and then the next thing I know, my nanny was waking me up in the middle of the night telling me their plane had crashed.
Ray: You're lucky... that you were mad. See, when you're mad you don't miss people and if you stay mad, it's like you never knew them at all... that way you don't have to feel sucky about it... You were lucky...

Molly Gunn: Kid, have you ever been to a shrink?
Ray: Since I was three.

Ray: Freestyle is for moronic little kids and hippie freaks.
Molly Gunn: It's fun.
Ray: Fundamentals are the building blocks of fun.

Ray: Are you still moping over that disgusting guy? Other people always let you down. Why don't you forget them and do something for yourself?
Molly Gunn: Like what?
Ray: I don't know. Something you're good at. And I don't mean shopping.
Molly Gunn: Maybe some of us aren't good at anything.
Ray: Every grown-up is good at something. Oh, my bad. I don't see any grown-ups around here.
Molly Gunn: What's so great about being a grown-up anyway? So I can turn out like you?
Ray: You're scared.

Molly Gunn: [of the bedridden man in the library] That's your dad?
Ray: Was. Now he's a vegtable. And soon he'll be nothing.
Molly Gunn: That's kinda harsh...
Ray: It's a harsh world.
Peace.


Nenhum comentário: