domingo, janeiro 03, 2010

Five o Five

I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?

Society! Society!
Society, man! You know, society! Cause, you know what I don't understand? I don't understand why people, why every fucking person is so bad to each other so fucking often. It doesn't make sense to me. Judgment. Control. All that, the whole spectrum. Well, it just...
What "people" we talking about?
You know, parents, hypocrites, politicians, pricks.
This is a mistake. It's a mistake to get too deep into all that kind of stuff. Alex, you're a hell of a young guy, a hell of a young guy. But I promise you this. You're a young guy! Can't be juggling blood and fire all the time!
"I'll show you why I ran away
the other day, from my mom and dad..."

Mell diz (23:08):
nossa quantoo papo!
suahsuhaus
Amanda. dormindo, porra. diz (23:08):
ah chu, possibilidade de non ir na praia e fuvest amanha to mega animada
uahsuhauhsuh
isso reflete no papo...
Mell diz (23:08):
é fodáa!!=
Mell diz (23:09):
eu tbmm to moh desanimadaa!!
comecei o ano bemmmm =[
Amanda. dormindo, porra. diz (23:12):
o/
bate aki eh nois... u.u uahuhuha
- Mell diz (23:13):
o/

Isso aqui vai virar o msn...

Nenhum comentário: