segunda-feira, março 26, 2012

I wish I wasn't breathing. You know the only reason I still am? Cowardness and my parents. I just thought about taking something to... Just sleep a bit. But what would happen if I did it and they found it out? I'm guessing it wouldn't be nice.

As the water, the red hair ink were washing my body I tought about how badly I'm going lately. Three wasted years. All the time I can only think how I'm wasting my life. And can't do anything about. I'm not capable of helping myself. I have absolutely no strength to do anything. Just wish I wasn't here.

You should be free. Not with a piece of shit like me. And I think you know it.

I don't want to be a problem to anyone. When I was younger I used to tell my mom I didn't ask to be born, and that is still completely truth, to this day, it's not fair for her to have to listen to it, I could not disagree, but it's what I truly feel. I don't tell her that anymore if that makes anyone happier.

I wanted to write this so I could feel a tiny little bit better about myself, but I've come to the conclusion that it might never happen, and all I'll ever want will be to die. That isn't a life worth living, hun? Yep, death seems to be the best option for me. I just wish I had the guts.

Sorry, my english to bad.

Nenhum comentário: